2013 Main Gate Box Office Hours: Selling State Fair admission, Toyota Concert Series, July 4th Reserved Seats and Sacramento Mile.
- Beginning Wednesday, June 26th: Racing Box Seats will be available for purchase.
- Beginning Monday, July 1: Exhibitor Credentials, Levee Parking will be available for pick-up.
|Monday, June 24 12pm-6pm|
|Tuesday, June 25 12pm-6pm|
|Wednesday, June 26 12pm-6pm|
|Thursday, June 27 12pm-6pm|
|Friday, June 28 12pm-6pm|
|Saturday,June 29 12pm-4pm|
|Sunday, June 30 12pm-4pm|
|Monday, July 1 12pm-6pm|
|Tuesday, July 2 12pm-6pm|
|Wednesday, July 3 12pm-6pm|
|Thursday, July 4 5pm-10pm (July 4th Sales Only)|
|Friday, July 5 12pm-6pm|
|Saturday, July 6 12pm-4pm|
|Sunday, July 7 12pm-4pm|
|Monday, July 8 12pm-6pm|
|Tuesday, July 9 12pm-6pm|
|Wednesday, July 10 12pm-6pm|
|Thursday, July 11 12pm-6pm (Last Day Advance Discount Tix)|
|Friday, July 12 9:30am-10pm (Opening Day State Fair)|
|Saturday, July 13 9:30am-10pm|
|Sunday, July 14 9:30am-10pm|
|Monday, July 15 10:30am-10pm|
|Tuesday, July 16 10:30am-10pm|
|Wednesday, July 17 10:30am-10pm|
|Thursday, July 18 10:30am-10pm|
|Friday, July 19 9:30am-10pm|
|Saturday, July 20 9:30am-10pm|
|Sunday, July 21 9:30am-10pm|
|Monday, July 22 10:30am-10pm|
|Tuesday, July 23 10:30am-10pm|
|Wednesday, July 24 10:30am-10pm|
|Thursday, July 25 10:30am-10pm|
|Friday, July 26 9:30am-10pm|
|Saturday, July 27 9:30am-10pm|
|Sunday, July 28 9:30am-10pm|
For additional information, please email email@example.com, or call: (916) 263-FAIR
Hours of Operation
Entering the Fair
All handbags, backpacks, and bags are subject to search. Fairgoers are welcome to bring outside food and drink into the Fair. Ice chests will be searched at the entrances. No glass, aluminum cans, or outside alcohol are allowed. Paper and plastic containers of non-alcoholic beverages are allowed.
No firearm, explosives or sharp objects are allowed on Cal Expo grounds. No sales of firearms may be conducted on Cal Expo property unless processed through a licensed firearms dealer.
The Cal Expo Police Department is staffed by more than 330 peace officers and security guards and operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The peace officers hail from 33 different law enforcement agencies throughout California and bring an accomplished and diversified set of skills to the department, including:
- Bicycle, Mounted, Motorcycle, and Foot Patrol
- Gang Suppression/Probation
- Criminal Investigations
- Site Security
- Crowd Control
The California State Fair Walk-Along program is an opportunity for community members to work hand-in-hand with the California Exposition & State Fair police officers at the California State Fair. Walk-Alongs serve as community liaisons helping to solidify the relationship between law enforcement and the public.
Guest Services is located inside the Main Gate. If you are interested in daily rental of a stroller, wagon, wheel chair or electric cart, our Guest Services representatives will be happy to assist you. To make a pre-fair scooter reservations, please visit: www.vistamobility.net
Scooters: $50 (after 6pm $35)
Lost Children and Lost & Found are also located at Guest Services, just inside the Main Gate entrance.
ADA Info: All State Fair gates, buildings, attractions, and restrooms are ADA accessible and referenced on the State Fair map. Locations of six charging stations are also identified on the map.
DID YOU KNOW?
- 78 Fairs total are located throughout the Golden State
- California Exposition & State Fair
- 52 District Agricultural Agencies
- 23 County/Non-Profit Fairs
- 2 Citrus Fruit Fairs
- Annual Economic Benefits of Fairs in California:
- $2.85 billion in spending
- $856 million in wages
- 25,223 full-time jobs
- $127 million in state and local tax revenue
- California is the nation’s top agricultural state, and has been for more than 50 years. Texas is a distant second and Iowa is third.
- California produces half of the U.S.-grown fruits and vegetables!
- California agricultural production is $32 billion annually!
- California once again led the nation in milk production and produced 21.1 percent of the nation’s milk supply last year.
- Livestock and poultry account for about 24% of California’s gross cash income, with a combined total of $9.8 billion!
- The State Flower is the Golden Poppy!
- The State Fish is the Golden Trout!